Lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Here's the proud parents





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love our little niece! She is the cutest thing we have ever seen and we can't wait to hold her! What a beautiful family!!!

Love,
Aunt Heather & Uncle Dave

Liv said...

Look at you two naturals!! God has such wonderful things in store for you! Your family of 3 are in my prayers.

Much love,
Liv

Anonymous said...

Your mom called me a work (JAC) as she was telling me, I just began to cry. I am so happy for you and I know grandma/grandpa in Tulsa can not wait to see/hold that sweet little girl. She is BEAUTIFUL!! I told your mother how lucky I was 38 years ago to be the little one delivered to a waiting family. Always tell Sierra, she is the Chosen one by God and you. A happy life to you all! Congratulations!
Cheri Coons

cutest blog